Monday 22 August 2011

Long time

Hello to all my friends,

  I know i am regularly irregular, for a long time of two weeks now.But its not all my fault too as i really got busy shifting home to a new city..err ..its not all that easy though we keep doing it often as my husbands profession demands so.Still each time that careful selection of packing stuff for crockery's ,crystals and other valuables that i have collected over a period of time is painstaking.

   Now opening up the stuff is another tedious and cumbersome process .I hope by the time my husband retire i am all set to open a packers and movers.well will soon be blogging about certain wonderful stuff i have seen on the long drives we had in between these shifts.

see ya soon


2 comments:

Pooja said...

Yup..been thr,done that..not as an army man's wife..but as a software professional..Nyways,hope u njoy Hissar..n i hope 2 dat i m able 2 mk it 2 hissar dis tym..lolz

sindhu said...

u know wht pooja honey i dont believe u.make sure u do visit this time ...not to miss that special treat.