Monday 1 August 2011

Catchy one liners!!







This is a very old joke shared during  our school days,

What is the hat saying to the pearl?
You hang around while I go ahead.

I have taxed my mind to the extent that the following one-liners took birth...here I add it with great pride, read, enjoy or it sulks you? Lemme know the reaction.

What’s the pen saying to the paper?
You are so laid back and I will scribble you till end.

What’s the broom saying to the dust?
Our love can take ugly turns.

What’s the ladle saying to the pan?
I will add more saltnpepper while you get burned your as…
 
What’s the senior telephone saying to mobile phone?
What were you up to with your boss in that out of coverage area?

What’s the wrist watch saying to the wall clock?
You precisely say tic-toc while I get fingered.

What’s the old boots saying to the stilettos’?
You are too young to stand on your feet.

What’s the pressure cooker saying to the rice?
Getting a sauna bath when I am whistling my life out.

What’s the flame saying to the candle?
 My little offspring it’s your wax- out day.

What’s the highway saying to the four lanes?
Let’s meet at the junction.

What’s the hair clip saying to the earring?
I will stay tight and you swing loose.

What are the braces saying to the teeth?
I will harass you out of shape.

  Well, enough for the day i guess.would love to know your reaction and somebody out there with  better verbal skills whose witty liners can evoke a laughter are welcome to share it.

 


.











6 comments:

Nav said...

What did the reader tell the online
blogger?
You blog it and we will surely read and comment it. :-)

keep it coming..

sindhu said...

cool nav...see my blog-reading is bringing out the best in you...thnx

Anonymous said...

n wat did Namrta say to Sindhu ?
A - wen u write rite where u r read rite, v browse to read ritely wat u've written so very britely!

Silly HO!

gifty dhillon said...

some nice ones there maryam!!keep em comin.....

sindhu said...

@gifty ..a misunderstanding ..i understand..but good to know you enjoyed em...keep visiting thanx.

Unknown said...

sindhu ,blog reading is not define....blogs prove never die reading......right....?in malayalam
so many blogs published u know 3 blogs handled and wrtting me....in u'r blog more attractive in malayalam.....