Sunday 7 August 2011

Happy Friendship's Day!!!

Sam & Oli with friends


To all my friends who shared a good laugh, a small bite (back-bites too), helped me by sending a meal when I was down in health, who dropped in with a bouquet of flowers on my special days, shared the common woes (husbands are common targets), baby talks- diaper rashes, colic’s, sleepless endless ranting nights, fussy-eaters ….you name it we have babbled it together.

         To tell you life is  zero salt- pepper without these good-friends around me that today, when I have finally found solace in blogging away my time, when you all are away, I jot down a few lines about how I feel for and about you. 

         A piece of information for those who are bemused with the  sudden enlightenment in my life and my quest of expression of the same in my writing in recent times - Sweetie’s, it is giving me immense pleasure to share these snippets of unharmful drama unfolding everyday with my kiddies group. I am battling to hone my skills in writing, as they say “better late than never” so I am ready to catch the bull by its horns. Reflections of my graduation day, reminds me of a certificate I secured for the best story writing organised by Help Age India. And now that the kiddie-gang hovering around, a story board is ready  effortlessly in my blog.

So a big Happy Friendship day to all the people who come under my big billowing flag of friends.

·         I am jealous of many of you still managing to hang out together.

·         In those callous hours, you made me laugh and keel over with your wits
.
·         The strident demands from the head of the departments (college), we braved and waded it together by making the submissions after a cutnpaste from a kindred soul.

·         The impish n devilish grins we flashed on the days ‘Fresher’s are welcome’.

·         The impudence we managed incessantly to have those nick-naks together from again an unadulterated, soft spoken soul.

·         Felt grumpy, fretful and sullen together, about that simian featured (our jealousy speaks volumes) girl casually ruffling the tall hunk’s hair in chemistry lab.

·         Making those finger-horns eerily, while getting clicked together.

·         Trying to spook our next door neighbor cladding white with eye lids up-turned and candle in hand.(That chicken heart fainted, she complained and warden snapped derogatory words…spooky story morale-bring more authenticity).

·         Uff finally the adulterated jokes we shared in college on our way back from college on scooty-pep, making it go in a sinuous way.
    

There’s more and more….never ending good-times we had together. I THANK YOU ALL.
Let’s take friendship to a whole new level…by taking this resolution, we will surely resolve to take efforts  to talk to each other as frequently as possible, find time to drop-in, atleast in cyber world to again crib, laugh ,share..and enjoy this journey of life.












·          

No comments: